Ehrlich IT Services, Inc. is looking for a Senior Python Backend Developer with a strong Python and test quality mindset to start ASAP. Strong DevOps experience is a big plus.
– Flexible Schedule
– Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
– Work From Home
– Develop existing and new applications in Python with a focus developing on CI/CD tools in Python for production environments
– Develop scalable API backends with excellent architecture and code using Python
– Create excellent modern applications using Python
– Create automated tests and follow a strict testing strategy i.e. TDD
– Develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals
-Building project structures / clean code and communicating it to your team.
-Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
– Minimum 3 years of Python development experience
TDD, py.test, and tox
– FastAPI and API development experience
– Threaded, multi-processed, or asynchronous python programming experience
– Attention to detail and clean coding practices
– Ability to work independently with well-refined requirements
– Experience building software designs with flowchart and diagram tools
– Production Docker experience
– Self-assertive in terms of technical challenges and strive for continuous development.
– Capable of working independently with little supervision.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Kubernetes and helm
– Azure, AWS, or GCP experience
PERKS AND PRIVILEGES:
– A very competitive compensation package
– Health insurance (HMO) package
– Can work remotely
– Flexible work schedule
– Work with start-ups and developers around the world.