Our Open Positions
System Analyst (WFH - Work From Home)
Ehrlich IT Services, Inc.
- Fair Compensation
- Health Insurance
- Day Shift
You can choose to work in our office or permanently from home (WFH) anywhere in the Philippines.
Ehrlich IT Services, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented System Analyst to join our team and help drive the success of our IT projects.
- Work with business users to optimize user experience, improve their processes and systems
- Understand the high-level process and products of financial services
- Conduct analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these improvements / systems to the business
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze business requirements, translating them into functional and technical specifications for IT projects.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate software and hardware solutions based on project requirements, considering factors such as cost, efficiency, and scalability.
- Work closely with project managers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery, on time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation, including requirements, system specifications, process flows, and user manuals for developers and testers to follow.
- Conduct thorough testing and quality assurance on proposed solutions, identifying and addressing any defects or areas for improvement.
- Support system implementation, including user training, troubleshooting, and post-implementation review.
- Continuously monitor and analyze system performance, recommending enhancements and optimizations as necessary.
- Stay current with emerging trends, tools, and best practices in the IT field, applying this knowledge to drive innovation and continuous improvement within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a System Analyst or a similar role, working on IT projects in a professional setting.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency in creating clear and concise documentation, including requirements, system specifications, and process diagrams.
- Familiarity with various software and hardware systems, including operating systems, databases, and networking components.
- Skills in database maintenance and administration
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages and development tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (negative and positive scenarios, regression testing)
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with information technologies and system analysis
- At least 3-5 years of experience of professional experience in driving business requirements in banking and/or financial services organizations
- Part of the execution team of at least 3 projects from beginning to end
- Experience with project management tools, such as JIRA, or Trello.
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) is a plus
Perks and Priviledges:
- A fair compensation package
- Health insurance (HMO) package
- Opportunity to learn and climb the career ladder
- Work during the day i.e. day shift
- Work with large well-known clients in the Philippines
If you’re interested, send us a message with your CV.
Also, consider liking our page to get notified when we have more job openings and events. Thank you!
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software