Ehrlich IT Services, Inc.
Ehrlich is looking for a Project Manager to start ASAP. We are looking for someone who is able to take over key functions in ensuring the quality and timely delivery of our projects.
You will be responsible for the planning and managing the Agile / Scrum process (e.g., creation of Scrum tickets and support of the developers and client engagement managers). You will have to know our product in/out and help prioritize feature development.
– Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation.
– Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
– Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments.
– Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements.
– Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
– 3 or more years of project management experience.
– Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability.
– Proven success working with all levels of management.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong presentation skills.
– A very competitive compensation package
– Health insurance (HMO) package
– Can work remotely
– Flexible work schedule
– Work with start-ups and developers around the world