Our Open Positions
microsoft dynamics nav developer (D365)
Ehrlich IT Services, Inc.
- Manage the Dynamics NAV system
- Provide the company with essential reporting and data analysis
- Develop solutions that improve the efficiency and capability of ERP system users
- Perform financial analysis and implement actions to improve profitability
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ Degree in – Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience with MS Dynamics NAV (D365) as a developer for at least 3 years.
- C/SIDE-CAL, AL languages experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of Customer Management, Accounting, – Inventory, Franchise Management System functional areas (planning, subcontracting, job queue, prod. Orders processing), and others.
- Ability to work with a customized solution under minimum supervision.
- NAV upgrade experience and NAV Integration with other apps/add-ons experience is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with SQL server stored procedures development and SQL SSRS is a plus.
- Reporting integration experience with Jet Reports, and Power BI is a plus.
PERKS AND PRIVILEGES:
- A very competitive compensation package
- Health insurance (HMO) package
- Can work remotely
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with start-ups and developers around the world
If you’re interested, send us a message with your CV.
Also, consider liking our page to get notified when we have more job openings and events. Thank you!
Career Level Qualification
1-4 Years Experienced Employee Bachelor’s/College Degree
Years of Experience Job Type
3 years Full-Time
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software