Ehrlich is looking for a Go / Golang Backend Developer with a strong Go / Golang and test quality mindset to start ASAP. Strong DevOps experience is a big plus.
– Develop existing and new applications in Golang with a focus developing on CI/CD tools in Golang for production environments
– Develop scalable API backends with excellent architecture and code using Golang
– Create excellent modern applications using Golang
– Create automated tests and follow a strict testing strategy i.e. TDD
– Develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals
-Building project structures / clean code and communicating it to your team.
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
– Minimum 3 years of Golang development experience
– API development experience
– Attention to detail and clean coding practices
– Ability to work independently with well refined requirements
– Experience building software designs with flowchart and diagram tools
– Production Docker experience
– Self assertive in terms of technical challenges and strive for continuous development.
– Capable of working independently with little supervision.
– Kubernetes and helm
– Azure, AWS, or GCP experience
– A very competitive compensation package
– Health insurance (HMO) package
– Can work remotely
– Flexible work schedule
– Work with start-ups and developers around the world