Our Open Positions
Ehrlich IT Services, Inc.
- Flexible hours
- Friendly supportive environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Provide support for day-to-day finance job duties such as preparation & maintenance of all financial reports & records, management of all bills payments, and bank works.
- Coordinate with an accountant for filing & computing tax-related requirements of the company.
- Data entry for bookkeeping transactions
- Assists in preparing forecasts and financial budgets for operations
- Other tasks deemed necessary to carry out the finance function of the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any Business/Finance course
- Must understand basic accounting tasks and processes
- With or without previous work experience
- Must possess good communication and organization skills.
- Must be able to multitask & work under pressure
- Goal-driven, self-motivated, and with a high sense of responsibility, commitment, and integrity
- Proficient in English
- Required Skills: MS Excel/ Google Sheets
- Must be willing to work on site despite a work from anywhere set-up
If you’re interested, send us a message with your CV.
Also, consider liking our page to get notified when we have more job openings and events. Thank you!
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting