Our Open Positions
Expert Consultant - React & Node.js (Work From Home - WFH)
Ehrlich IT Services, Inc.
- Flexible Work Hours
- Work From Home
- Competitive Compensation
We are an IT services provider that specializes in building top-notch software development teams for businesses. Our company is growing fast, and we are looking for an Expert Consultant to join our team. As an Expert Consultant, you will provide expert opinions, sit in on interviews, and evaluate the submissions of our candidates.
We are seeking an experienced software developer with a passion for software development and quality code. As an Expert Consultant, you will evaluate the submissions of our candidates, including code challenges, in a timely and professional manner. You will provide constructive feedback to candidates and work closely with our recruitment team to ensure that all evaluations are completed to the highest standard. This part-time role offers the flexibility to work remotely and manage your own schedule based on availability.
Additionally, as an Expert Consultant, you will be preapproved for full-time positions with our company. If you see a new job that you like then this will allow you to skip several steps in the recruitment process for a full-time position with us or even skip right to the end of the recruitment process in some cases. We prioritize those who have completed evaluations when filling new positions, providing you with a fast track for future opportunities with us.
- Evaluate the submission of our candidates, including code challenges, in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide constructive feedback to candidates on their submissions.
- Ensure that all evaluations are completed within the designated time frame.
- Join initial and technical interviews to assist applicants and provide expert opinions.
- Work closely with our recruitment team to ensure that all evaluations are completed to the highest standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze code quickly
- Good communication skills and the ability to provide constructive feedback to candidates
- Ability to work remotely and manage your own schedule effectively
- Flexibility to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fast track for future opportunities with our company
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team
Please note that our usual compensation for full-time developer positions depends on role, seniority and experience and that this is an hourly part-time position. Therefore, you can expect to be paid between PHP 437 /hour and PHP 750/hour. However, this is a flexible position and hours will vary depending on tasks and applicant submissions during a particular week.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume or CV outlining your qualifications and availability. We look forward to hearing from you!
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software